Wednesday, January 12, 2011

DHMO

No I would not give DHMO to my mother. My mom is healthy the way she is, and the government has not approved this so I don't think it's very legitament right now. I think they need more research and such.

  • Ask a Question - Would you give DHMO to your mother?

  • Do Background Research - Research shows that DHMO is a serious thing, but if it's so serious how come I haven't heard of it before? I've looked into the website, and it doesn't look like something that is affecting my mom the way she is living currently. I looked at the uses of DHMO currently and most of them were involved with creating bombs or giving to animals to test experiemnts. I definetly think DHMO should not be given to humans.

  • Construct a Hypothesis - I would not give DHMO to my mother.

  • Test Your Hypothesis by Doing an Experiment - If I don't give it to her, what happens? Does anything change or does it just stay the same? If I do give it to her, what changes?

  • Analyze Your Data and Draw a Conclusion - I didn't give my  mom DHMO and nothing happened. Nothing got worse or increasingly better. I am glad I didn't give it to her, because who knows what could have happened with it. 

  • Communicate your results - DHMO has not been proved reliable therefore I did not give it to my mom. I think I made the right choice by doing research.


  • Do you think the government should research (spend money) to better understand health affects of DHMO?

    Well, according to the website DHMO sounds like it has pretty negative effects on people, but the government is unsure of if it even is toxic. I don't think they should spend money on this further unless the statstics are really overwehlming where lots of people are dying from it that they can prove it then yes money should be spent to figure stuff out. A lot of the uses have to do with war and death, they gave it to people so they would die! I do not think DHMO should be researched, I think we should be building up the US not bringing it down.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment